- ¼ cucumber, halved lengthways and cut into half-moons
- 4 medium vine ripened tomatoes, chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 50g baby spinach leaves about 2 large handfuls
- 50g rocket leaves about 2 large handfuls
- 3tbsp flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 150g feta cheese crumbled
- 1tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
✓ Low Sugars
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per serving|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.7||7.5|
Back to recipes
The pomegranates add a pop of sweetness in this simple salad which works perfectly with the salty feta.
Combine the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, spinach and rocket leaves in a large mixing bowl or on a platter. Scatter over the parsley.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Scatter over the feta and pomegranate seeds then pour over the dressing and toss lightly. Serve with warm flat bread.