Pomegranate salsa, guacamole & goat’s cheese sourdough slices
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 300g pomegranates
- 2tbsp fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1tsp sumac
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 100g soft goat’s cheese
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per serving|
|Saturated Fat (g)||137||358|
Back to recipes
A super tasty, super easy slice of goodness. Enjoy this flavourful, nutritious toast for breakfast, lunch, or serve with crostini’s as an appetizer!
In a bowl add the pomegranate seeds, herbs, cucumber, red onion and chilli to the bowl with a sprinkling of sumac and the oil. Season with a little sea salt and black pepper.
Half the avocados and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the lime juice and a little sea salt and mash until smooth.
Spread onto toasted sourdough and then top with the pomegranate salsa and sprinkle over the soft goat’s cheese.